Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Hi & Welcome! I'm Steve.

Week 2

I'm Steve G Matheus. My friends call me "bip" and it just kind of stuck. Some people even call me "kibip". On the internet, I'm Steve


      OK, seriously. let me explain a little bit about this self. My favorite colour is .... Sorry, I do not have a favorite color because i have different fun flavors according to the shape and condition. As well as food, I always try new things until I forget that instant noodles are the main food as a student. , however, I will reduce consumption of instant noodles after ending study session at UNITAR Kota Kinabalu.
       
         What about my hometown? I was born in the area not far from the town but very close to my heart. I love my hometown, not only have an identity of its own traditional food but most important is that the cold weather. My hometown rarely has air conditioning as the weather was very cold. To further strengthen my words, my hometown has to plant grapes but to be eaten by his own family. , I almost forgot that my hometown most popular plant is ginger and paddy. While the main food in my area is "Tuhau" kind of the ginger family. The food is very popular by Kadazan and Dusun ethnic. ”alang-alang” I already explained this meal, readers can enjoy the Harvest festival soon in the month of may. (31 may, at KDCA Penampang) Bah apa lagi serbu... :D  

______________________________________________________



Everyone has goals in life. But not all our goals that we have dreams into reality. Therefore, without goals will not be moving forward. Someone who has goals in life are usually successfully achieving our objectives. So did me, although I have not successfully reached the goal I still have goals in life.

My first goal in life is to learn. If I learn I can expand my next goals. After I finish my studies at this university will continue my second goal of getting a job. As we know nowadays, work is very important for us to survive. If I get to keep my job I will continue with the third goals which are to help my family especially my parents and sister. However, if the first and second goals are not achieved I did not mean I could not be happier second my parents. I might accompany them where ever they want to go because of love for parent is not the rival of money.


However, all our life goals are not achieved without prayer and effort. The goals we want to achieve are not as easy as ABC but we hardly need to overcome many moments an emergency, sadness and patience. “Pray and ask to the Lord will provide for his people”.
___________________________________________________________________________


I honestly say, I have only one philosophy in life and I had long held. My philosophy is simple, quick and short "Cepat atau lambat akan tiba masanya".. Thus my philosophy in life. Since I hold this philosophy in myself, a lot of things have I gained through this philosophy. Among other things, I can plan my time in doing the task. For example, cannot wait to go back to the village. Even also where we are, how far we should go back to our homes will remain up. As well as the period of my studies at the UNITAR University. Sooner or later I will finish my school days and grasp a degree. Everything we do will be achieved if we are able to be patient and positive.
           

Besides, I share my philosophy to others. If my friends have a problem I tried to help them through this philosophy. Through this philosophy can open my mind my friend in turn makes them smile. Share the philosophy to others heartening to me; even I can learn through other people's problems through this my philosophy.



            How far the journey I had gone that I remain steadfast with my philosophy that "Cepat atau Lambat akan tiba masanya". This philosophy may be less appropriate for others but for me this is the philosophy that makes me able to continue to be patient, work hard and open-minded. Without philosophy in our lives easily shaken and stranded when experiencing a problem. Oleh itu, berfalsafahlah sebelum anda difalsafahkan… :D



No comments:

Post a Comment